I’ve made a few changes to the blog…
Being the person that I am-a try-er of new things-I don’t like to do the same thing for long periods of time. I am constantly searching for new things to experience, places to go, people to meet, and ways to avoid redundancy and the mundane in every day.
- I have a new domain name!
- While the original intention of this blog was to share my Student Affairs/grad school journey, I have veered off course, changed itinerary, and would like to make this more of a Joel-centered space than focusing on one facet of my life. That being the case, the domain name no longer felt fitting.
- I’ve changed a few titles of previous posts.
- Just subtle and small changes, but changes nonetheless. I’ve tried to streamline titles and make them simpler, clearer, and more direct.
- I’ve eliminated the wellbeing wednesday series.
- I love writing about wellness and clearly it’s important to me. But, I love the freedom and spontaneity of writing more. Having a weekly requirement took away the fun in writing for me. I will still incorporate wellness into my posts but will no longer be posting weekly specifically about wellness.
- I’ve updated my About Me page.
- One more big change…to come.
Enjoy! And, please, feel free to let me know what you think about the new look.